Tuesday 19 June 2007

My Canon 400D!!

OMG!! It's finally here!! RM3.3K worth of glass and plastic. Got it from Hong Kong which is so much cheaper since they don't have tax and got so many other stuff too. Like the 400D with EF 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 II kit lens and the EF 55-200mm f/4.5-5.6 II USM which is a telephoto lens if you don't speak camera. And a tripod, and 2.0GB's worth of memory, and a bag, and two UV filters, and lots of reading material for the cam. I'm gonna be soaked in information soon. Man, I'm just so excited. Look out for my pics in the coming days/weeks/months/years/whatever.

Been given a choice to either stay at where I'm working or go somewhere else. What should I do? I don't expect anyone to answer that since I myself don't know the answer to that. Anyway... Life has been pretty dull. Same old same old.

BTW, after finally getting to see Tsing Yie in church on Saturday in Youth, I expected something more interesting to come out of her mouth. And you know what she said when she saw me? Guess. Come on, I'm sure you can guess it. Ok nvm.. Useless.. "Ai-Vern", "Yes?", "
MCFLURRY!!" And the conversation went on pretty much like that until her boyfriend (or whoever it was in the white Kancil) came and picked her up. And I was like...

Then I poked her sister in the stomach as payback for poking me so many times. Deserves it by the way. And Tsing Yie, go away... Stop reminding me of the McFlurry's I supposedly "owe" you, which currently sits at 11. Oh wait, it's 12 now, cos she "felt" insulted by one of my SMS's... This girl is... Unbelievably talented in using her looks and sad little face to taunt you and bring you down to your knees while you bend to her every will... Well, I guess that's the price of friendship eh? Lol.

Anyway, she has just updated her blog with a very mind stimulating post, not because you learn something or anything like that but mind stimulating in a way that makes you think where she comes up with these little little things to nit-pick about, from ugly college-founders to anti-wrong-singlet schools to just declaring coffee is good for you (although I think that has more to do with tricking herself to drink with abandon, rather then it being good in itself since she's a coffee addict).

Time to study my camera, and just wait for a few weeks where I can get more worthy photos out of it. Big investment you know. See ya till then.

No comments: