Tuesday 10 July 2007

McFlurry


Ok, this is gonna be really bad. Tsing Yie's taking her driving license exam today and I hope she passes. Wait, I hope she doesn't. Wait, both ways I'm DOOMED!! You see, I supposedly owe her 15 McFlurry's for God knows why. I only insult her and stuff you know, putting her down and joking about it, and teasing and.... Oh.. Now I see why xD Anyway, our original deal was that if she were to pass the exam, all my "debts" will be automatically erased and she'll buy ME a McFlurry instead, but NOOO, she changed the freakin rules and now it's "If I pass you owe my TWICE of what you do now."!!!!! I'll owe her 30 bloody McFlurry's just because she passes, and here's the good news, even if she doesn't pass, again, I'll still ONLY owe her 15... Aargh... My Soul.. Must... Get... Back... Soul...

So Tsing Yie, thanks for making my life a living hell, but an oh so entertaining one. Now go crash and die pass the darn thing already!! It's your third attempt and if you fail again, I have a very good mind to avoid you in any vehicle. There must be a reason behind your fails, must be the coffee and disastrous driving. And the McFlurry's. Go away.

*P.S*
I just found out that she postponed her exam, yay, one more week I can avoid hell.

No comments: