Wednesday 6 June 2007

A Clearer Mind

Now that I've calmed down and have a thorough think-through, I have to accept that what happened has already happened and there's nothing I can do about it. As they say, shit happens, but life still has to go on. I'm feeling happier already!!

Life has been ok so far, nothing much to complain about really =) Nothing out of the ordinary, just the ho-hum of life endlessly repeating itself as I travel to and fro for work. Somehow, everyday I get one No-Show guest that gets me into trouble. Stupid guests xD But oh well, it's my job to make them come, so if they don't it's partially my fault too.

Church was good, as it is always. Really freshened me up for the trying week ahead and gave me a clearer mind to think things through. Thank you God =)

Nothing much to post about now, so I'll go and write up a re-review of Guild Wars while I'm at this.

See ya in my next post ^^

Regards
~ArmedandDangerous~

No comments: