Friday 25 May 2007

Who I Really Am

Do you think you know me? Seriously, do you actually think you know alot about me? I assure you that you don't know even a scrap about me. You see, my brain works in very different ways then most. Statistics show that almost 99% of people remember things by colour and pictures. I on the other hand remember things by written words. I can remember pictures and colours as good as anyone, but my forte is in words.

I'm a man of detail. I need constant data bombardment to keep me awake, or even remotely interested.

One fine example is a cereal box. Let's take Koko Krunch as an example. Everyone likes the pringle-shaped-chocolate-cereal-thingi right? Well, I do. But I don't if the box has too little words for me to read. Even though I fully know that the product is in every way the same, I always buy things with the most amount of words for me to read. Whether on a cereal box, or a 100-page manual on how to fix your pencil. If that particular time I see a Koko Krunch box with lots of pictures, I abstain from it until a new box design comes out. I'm just like that.

I'm also always thinking of things that no one actually cares or ever thought about. Ever wonder why people use the word sharp when they talk about time and punctuality? Why do we have to say "Be there at 12:00pm SHARP"? Isn't it supposed to be understood that "Be there at 12:00pm" means "Bloody be there at 12:00pm"? Was it caused by the constant reminders that we humans have to give to each other before we act on something? Or was it because we just needed a stronger word to emphasize our intent? In any case, why should we need any word to emphasize what we say if our original words mean the exact same thing? See? I just did it myself. Why say exact when not saying it actually means the same thing anyway? Well, these kind of things run through my head a million times a day. My brain is constantly working out questions like this. I'm either a lunatic or s semi-genius guy with too much time to let his brain go to waste. Well, I have an IQ of 158...

I also never actually have real dreams. All my dreams are controlled by me while I sleep. Listen here, I never actually sleep when I go to bed. All my dreams are there because I want it to. not because it just happens like in normal dreams. If I don't like a part of a particular dream I'm going through, I consciously rewind my dream to before that part happened and control how my dream actually rolls out. That's why I'm always mentally exhausted but always physically fresh. Don't blame me, it just happens.

On another note, I can finally claim overtime from work!! Ahahahahaha... Now to secretely plan world domination.. Gonna save up and get myself a spanking new Canon 400D and brush up my photography skills. Time for me to learn a new programming language too. I'm done with Visual Basic and C++. Now to go to Java and C#, and maybe Cold Fusion too. See ya in the next post, gonna play Test Drive Unlimited now.

No comments: