Monday 28 May 2007

Shopping!! And stuff...

Ok, it's not what you think it is. I went to buy some critically needed new threads today and also a critically needed pair of shoes. Spent like RM200 on stuff today. Got quite a good deal. 2 pairs B.U.M Equipment jeans for about RM145 and 2 B.U.M Equipment pairs of T-Shirts for RM45. And a pair of DC Shoes for RM89.90 which was amazingly cheap cos of some unbelievably great discounts..

Then blew RM25 on Starbucks.. Just a crazily expensive Chocolate Chip thing and a OMG-it's-so-bleedin-expensive-Mayo Sausage bun. But the Chocolate Chip thing was so good! I wanted to get another cup but after having a second look at the price, I swore to myself never to buy anything so expensive again. How can a cup of chocolate chips and chocolate milk cost RM13.90??? Highway robbery.. Never ever again.. Walked around the mall, went for a few rounds of bowling with my buddy, watched Blades of Glory which was incredibly stupid and funny at the same time.

Was walking to the ATM machine when I spotted Lee Joseph and Randy (why are they always together...) at Chilli's so I joined them. Refilled our drinks and nachos so many times they probably blacklisted us xD

Went to the ATM machine to withdraw RM150 to get the full 1st season of Criminal Minds and guess what? I've reached my daily withdrawal limit. I've withdrawn RM1000 on this day alone!! OMG... So I thought I had to starve through the month with more then half my salary already blown.. I had only RM20 left in my wallet and you know what? I went back to Starbucks and got myself another cup of that Chocolate Chip thing.

No comments: