Friday 25 May 2007

Starcraft 2 Is Official!!

Hey you there, yes you, the one reading this and asking "You who?". Listen good and listen well. I've good a very hot secret to tell you. STARCRAFT 2 IS ANNOUNCED. PHEW. Glad I got that off my chest. Yes yes, I know I'm a little late in this news, but I've already knows this news for a couple of days, just didn't have the time to post about it here.

Starcraft 2 brings us back to the world of the human-like Terrans, the God-like Protoss' and the very-violent-my-mum-won't-approve bug-like Zergs. Expect it to launch a full 6 months after the first announced release date. As most people know, Blizzard take their own sweet time making the game, ensuring everything pans out exactly the way they want it to. And my what a way to live.

Blizzard games have been nothing short of extraordinary even though I only liked Starcraft 1... Their games are so perfectly balanced that a battle can swing around at any minute making matches unpredictable and oh so exciting. Ok, I'm too lazy to continue writing about this right now, so I'll stop and I'll continue some other time. IF I have the mood to...

The official website - Starcraft 2

No comments: